All too often women's board shorts look a lot like their male counterparts. They might be cut slightly differently, but their masculine prints and baggy designs make girls look anything but feminine. Oakley bucks the trend with this delightfully girly pair of First Blush Board Shorts.
Everything about this pair of board shorts screams girly girl, from the pastel coral pink print to the skimpy skin-revealing cut. The pale pattern is printed onto polyester microsuede, a soft material that Oakley calls "hydrophobic." I'm not sure that these board shorts are really afraid of the wet stuff, but they are water resistant. That means they're not going to get soaked when they're in the surf, and they'll be quick to dry when you get back on the sand.
You might assume that such a high-tech material might take some looking after, but nothing could be further from the truth. It'll happily survive a trip through the washing machine, which is more than can be said for many board shorts on the market.
At $42 the price is right too. If you are scared for showing a bit of leg the affordable bottom line isn't likely to sway you, but the rest of us will enjoy this sassy style!
Get these Oakley First Blush Board Shorts:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the Surfdomeshop eBay store to see if these Oakley board shorts are in stock
You may also be interested in:
- More beach shorts on BikiniBuys
- The Oakley First Blush board shorts are a plain alternative to these printed board shorts.
- Searching for more Oakley women's board shorts on eBay
- Other Oakley women's board shorts on eBay:
No items matching your keywords were found.